This Policy forms part of the Trouve Solutions Terms and Conditions, and thus words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Changed your mind?
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you may return it – was not personalised for you, made to your specifications, or is supplied on a special-order basis.
We will collect the product from you at no charge (South Africa only). Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 business days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Not what you ordered?
Products damaged on delivery?
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, of such delivery by logging a return on the Website.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge (South Africa only). Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair / replace the product based on your preference as soon as possible (if such repair is possible or we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement). Alternatively we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, in good working order and without defects.
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect. Please refer to our FAQs for some examples.
The following will be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea / air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products:
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel;
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements may delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Wherever you have used a Gift Voucher to purchase a product that you later return for a refund in accordance with the Policy, we cannot refund you in cash for that portion of the purchase price which you paid using the Gift Voucher, but we will credit your account.
There are two types of bundles: a bundle consisting of products that either we or you (as provided on our website) have combined together into a single bundle (“ “); or a bundle compiled by our supplier and supplied to us as a single unit (“ “). All returns relating to bundles are subject to the terms of this Policy as read with the following provisions:
- – You may return a Bundle Deal as a whole or any of its component products individually to us provided that the returned items are unused. If you qualify for a credit in respect of any component product, we will credit your account with the actual purchase price (after applying any applicable saving or discount) you paid for such a product as displayed in your order history.
- – Unless otherwise indicated by us, your return of a Pre-packed Bundle will only be accepted if you return all of its component products to us and the components are unused.
Failure to do so may result in us declining the return of a Bundle.
Charges and refunds
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Trouve Solutions for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Under no circumstances will donations you make on our Website, or any goodwill credit you may receive from us, be refunded.
– i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card and payment by EFT will be refunded to the account that the payment originated from.