1. This website can be accessed at , related mobi-sites and software applications (the “ ”) and is owned and operated by Trouve Solutions (Pty) Ltd (“ ”, “ ”, “ ” and “ ”).
2. These Website Terms and Conditions (“”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Products, and the use of the Website.
3. These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“”, “ ” or “ ”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“ ”). .
4. The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of Products including electronics, hydraulics, protective gear, tool tethering, and more (“”).
5. Trouve Solutions allows third party sellers to list and sell their Products on the Website (each a “”). Trouve Solutions will indicate on relevant product pages and checkout pages when Products are for sale by a Third Party Seller. Certain terms in these Terms and Conditions only apply to purchases from Third Party Sellers, and others only apply to purchases from Trouve Solutions. This will be made clear in the relevant clause.
4. If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Trouve Solutions to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Trouve Solutions in terms of the CPA.
6. Trouve Solutions permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to our Standard Returns Policy for more information about returning products (and related refunds, replacements or repairs). The Standard Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
1. Only registered users may order Products on the Website.
2. To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Trouve Solutions. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website to purchase Products.
3. You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
a. be used for your use only; and
b. not be disclosed by you to any third party.
4. For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Products, failing which you will be denied access.
6. You agree to notify Trouve Solutions immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
7. You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Trouve Solutions representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
8. You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
9. You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Trouve Solutions representative.
1. Registered users may place orders for Products, which Trouve Solutions or the Third Party Seller may accept or reject. Whether or not Trouve Solutions or the Third Party Seller accepts an order depends on the availability of Products, correctness of the information relating to the Products (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Trouve Solutions for the Products.
3. Prior to delivery of the Products, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Products, you may return the Products only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
4. Placing Products in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Products, and as such, is subject to prior concluded sales without notice to you. You may not hold Trouve Solutions or the Third Party Seller liable if such Products are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
5. You acknowledge that stock of all Products on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Products for sale by Trouve Solutions, Trouve Solutions will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website when stock is no longer available. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Products are no longer available after you have placed an order, Trouve Solutions will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Products. In the case of Products for sale by a Third Party Seller, Trouve Solutions relies on inventory information supplied by the relevant Third Party Seller and Trouve Solutions accordingly bears no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied to it. In the event that you order Products from a Third Party Seller that are sold-out, any resulting dispute should be resolved between you and the applicable Third Party Seller in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Certain Products may not be purchased for re-sale. Should we suspect that any such Products are being purchased for sale, we are entitled to cancel your order immediately on notice to you.
1. We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
2. Whether the Products are for sale by Trouve Solutions or a Third Party Seller, payment may be made for Products via the following methods (depending on its availability and/or your eligibility to use such a method) –
a. debit card; where payment is made by debit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Products will be cancelled. ;
b. credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Products will be cancelled. ;
c. direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 2 (five) days of placing your order. Trouve Solutions will not accept your order if payment has not been received;
d. Instant EFT;
3. You may contact us via email to obtain a full record of your payment. We will send you email communications about your order and payment.
4. Once you have selected your payment method you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Products.
1. Trouve Solutions offers a courier service for delivery of Products to you.
2. We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you at checkout;
3. Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you, so please check the FAQs for the most up-to-date information. You will see the applicable delivery charges in your cart when you check out.
4. Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where you want it delivered or collected and how you choose to pay. Thus, delivery and collection times can vary. Where it accepts your order, Trouve Solutions or the Third Party Seller will deliver the Products to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days from receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Products during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Products. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
5. Trouve Solution’s obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order.
2. Trouve Solutions shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our Products displayed on any third party websites.
1. Trouve Solutions may from time to time make physical or electronic gift vouchers (“Gift Vouchers”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of products on the Trouve Solutions website. Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended. More specifically:
a. Gift Vouchers that are purchased by registered users are valid for 3 years after Sale. Gift Vouchers that Trouve Solutions gives away for free are valid for the period stated thereon. In each case, if your Voucher has not been used within that period, it will expire.
b. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to buy other Gift Vouchers or Coupons. They do not accrue interest and are not refundable for cash once purchased or otherwise obtained. If your Gift Voucher value is less than the amount required to cover the full order you wish to place, you may make up the difference by paying via one of our other payment methods.
1. From time to time, we may offer certain Products at discounted prices as part of a Bundle Deal or any other temporary deal; explained below (each a “”). These will be subject to certain conditions (as set out in these Terms and/or on the Website), which define the scope of the Deal. If you buy a product , you will pay the discounted price for that product (the “ ”).
2. However, if you buy a product in a manner that falls, then you will pay the then current (non-Deal) selling price on the Website (the “ ”), for each product that falls outside the scope of the Deal.
3. For example: if you buy a product in combination with any other products that together do not constitute a Bundle Deal, you will pay the Normal Price for all such products falling outside the scope of the relevant Deal.
a. We may from time to time offer bundle deals on the Website. Each Bundle Deal will consist of two or more products that either we or you (as provided on the Website) have combined together in a single bundle.
b. Any saving or discount resulting from purchasing a Bundle Deal instead of its component products separately may be applied to any of the component products individually in our sole discretion. The actual purchase price (after applying any applicable saving or discount) of each component product will be communicated to you upon checkout and reflected in your order history. This is relevant to the amount that would be refunded to you, if you were to return any product in a Bundle Deal for a refund, in accordance with our Returns Policy.
c. A Bundle Deal should be distinguished from a pre-packed bundle compiled by our supplier(s) and supplied to us as a single unit (““). Any saving or discount in respect of a Pre-packed Bundle will be applied only to the total bundle price and not to the prices of the individual component products. Please refer to our Returns Policy for information about returning a Pre-packed Bundle.
1. Trouve Solutions will indicate on relevant product pages and checkout pages when Products are for sale by a Third Party Seller. In such cases Trouve Solutions only provides the platform to facilitate transactions between Third Party Sellers and Trouve Solutions customers. Trouve Solutions is neither the buyer nor the seller of these Products unless otherwise specified.
2. The Sale formed on acceptance of your order (in accordance with clause 5.2) for Products that are for sale by a Third Party Seller is, therefore, solely between the registered user and such Third Party Seller. Trouve Solutions is not a party to that sale.
3. The Third Party Seller is solely responsible for fulfilment of delivery of the Products. The Third Party Seller is also responsible to provide an invoice to the registered user if required.
4. Not all Third Party Sellers are registered VAT (Value-Added Tax) vendors. Only Third Party Sellers who are registered VAT vendors may charge VAT on Products sold and issue a tax invoice in respect thereof. If a Third Party Seller is not a registered VAT Vendor, it may not charge VAT on Products sold and will not be in a position to issue a tax invoice in respect thereof.
5. Because Trouve Solutions wants the registered user to have a safe and consistent experience, Trouve Solutions will handle any returns under the CPA or the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 (“”), by the registered user arising out of or in connection with the Sale between a registered user and a Third Party Seller on behalf of the Third Party Seller according to Trouve Solution’s own Returns Policy. Should such claim escalate into being a dispute, although Trouve Solutions is entitled to become involved in an attempt to resolve it, Trouve Solutions is not obliged to do so and any disputes must be resolved between you and the relevant Third Party Seller alone.
1. Trouve Solutions may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
2. Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
1. The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (“t”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of Trouve Solutions, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Trouve Solutions.
2. You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
3. Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content contact us via email.
4. Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to Trouve Solutions or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
2. Whilst Trouve Solutions takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, Trouve Solutions makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by Trouve Solution’s representatives, Trouve Solutions shall not be bound thereby.
5. Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Trouve Solutions, its directors, employees and/or agents.
1. This Website may contain links or references to other websites (“”) which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and Trouve Solutions is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that those sites may use.
1. We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
5. You may choose to stop using the Website at any time, with or without notice to Trouve Solutions.
1. These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event of any dispute arising between you and Trouve Solutions, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Gauteng Division, Johannesburg) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
3. Nothing in this clause 23 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
1. Trouve Solutions hereby selects 7 Erasmus Road, Edenglen, Edenvale, 1613, as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“legal address”). Trouve Solutions may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
2. You hereby select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving Trouve Solutions not less than 7 days’ notice in writing.
3. Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post, telefax or email and must be in English. All notices sent –
a. by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
b. by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting;
c. by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification. to serve as proof that an email has been received.
1. We are a participant under the Consumer Products and Services Industry Code and are bound by it. An electronic copy of this Code is available at . If you have a complaint about the Products or services provided by us or require information regarding our internal complaints-handling process, please get in touch with us via email.
2. If we don’t resolve your complaint within 15 (fifteen) business days of you having notified us of it, you are entitled to approach the Consumer Products and Services Ombud (“CGSO”), to assist in resolving the dispute. The CGSO’s contact details are: Website: http://www.cgso.org.za/ Sharecall: 0860 000 272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For the purposes of the ECT Act, Trouve Solution’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
a. : Trouve Solutions (Pty) Ltd, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 2019 / 046538 / 07
b. : Logistics & Supply Chain Services
c. : 7 Erasmus Road, Edenglen, Edenvale, 1613, (marked for attention: The Manager)
d. : Fabian Denson
e. : +27 11 568 3073
f. : email@example.com
g. : The manual published in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000 may be downloaded from .
Third Party Sellers’ information is available in the relevant Product listing and/or via the customer support centre contactable via email.
1. Trouve Solutions may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
a. You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
b. Any failure on the part of you or Trouve Solutions to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
c. If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
d. No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
e. No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “”) may show grant or allow to the other (the “ ”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
f. These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Trouve Solutions, and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties.